Saturday, July 04, 2009

Happy Independence Day

God Blessed America. We are prayerful that many Americans will bless God on this 4th of July 2009. Click on the highlighted title for our sister blog and return with me to yesteryear.

This is the Gospel blog--the GOOD NEWS that everyone needs. "Moreover brethren, I declare unto you THE gospel ...

"Christ died for your sins...
"Christ was buried...
"Christ rose again...
"Christ was seen of above five hundred brethren at once... after His Resurrection
"Christ was seen for forty days... and then the apostles beheld Him ascend back into heaven.

This Gospel is taken from 1 Corinthians 15:1-6, Acts 1:1-11

This is the Gospel that was given to the apostle Paul by the resurrected Jesus. Paul says in 1 Cor. 15:6 that THE Gospel was "that which I also received" - Who did he receive it from?

We know from Acts 9:5 that Saul (later to be called Paul) asked, "Who art thou Lord?" The answer, "I am Jesus..."

By the time Paul is used by the Holy spirit to write to the Church in Rome, he is seasoned to write about the necessary news for them, "I am debtor... I am ready... I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ..."

Paul claims that this Gospel is..."my Gospel!"
That is why this URL is called http://www.tysgospel.blogspot.com/ .
ABC - All Because of Calvary

No comments: